Saturday, November 15, 2014

    Alas, my first official post of grad school life. This is week 12 of 117 weeks (not that I am counting or anything). I do wish I started photographing at week 1, but looking back, I was too caught up adjusting to #schoollife #meetmeattheclubimeanlibrary #ballingonFAFSA life. Now I feel comfortable enough to take time out of my day to photograph and edit stills without feeling guilty (not studying). Sometimes I have to hold my urge from photographing in class and focus on taking notes & paying attention. There are some great photojournalist shots in and around campus, but I am here to learn not to photograph. I know when it is appropriate to shoot and when it is not. I always ask permission from my professors before class if I can photograph while they lecture. So far none have objected and I have received good feedback as well. My classmates also do not seem to mind, which is nice (if you do, just let me know!).

     Enough talk though, here are the photographs (week 10 and on).

     Enjoy and don't forget to  leave a comment!


1 comment: