Friday, June 12, 2015

         My first wedding of 2015. Actually, my first wedding to photograph in a while. Anesthesia school has been unbelievably busy, but I found some time to "de-stress" and photograph Chris + Christiane's wedding. Right from the start, I could tell how happily in love they were for each other. They were a great couple to work with and I enjoyed capturing their wedding as their second photographer. I shot with/for my friend, Jarive Pascual, who is also a murse + photographer (great combo).  Check out Jarvie's work here. It has been years since I last photographed a wedding, so consider these my shaking off the rust photos and leave some love here. -KB



1 comment:

  1. Kurt- Wow, you guys are awesome! You so wonderfully captured the love and fun we felt that night. Thanks for making the important memories of a whirlwind night last forever in such beauty! Best and much love, C+C

    ReplyDelete